Walnut Creek, California
Construction Skilled Labor positions are available in the Eastbay, SF area, and Marin County
•Maintaining safety practices and a clean worksite at all times.
•Demolition, Digging, and trenching.
•Moving, or loading and unloading materials.
•Assisting Journeymen and Organizing tools.
•Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- •Minimum of 1 year experience performing the above tasks and verifiable references.
- •Be at least 18 years of age.
- •This job requires regular standing, bending and kneeling, and lifting of up to 50 lbs .
- •PeopleReady Skilled Trades is an E-Verify Employer.
- For more information about this position or PeopleReady Skilled Trades, please call 510-227-7779 or email email@example.com.
- PeopleReady is an E-Verify Employer,
- We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.