Manchester, New Hampshire
$18.00 - $20.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is calling all Electrical Apprentices! We are now hiring for projects throughout the Manchester area and surrounding cities.
- Learning from the Master Electrician and completing all assigned duties.
- Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
- Traveling out to various public and private spaces to assist the Master Electrician.
- Interpreting blueprints and schematics.
- Updating work logs, client accounts, and handling other administrative duties.
- Ordering replacement parts and equipment as needed.
- Completing electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
- Working irregular hours and overtime when required.
- Communicating with clients in a professional, courteous manner at all times.
- Collaborating with construction workers, plumbers, and other crew members.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Must have a valid NH apprentice card
- • At least 1 year of experience on commercial / residential sites preferred
- • Quality projects with reputable and safety minded construction sites and teams
- • Employee Recognition Program
- • Personal provided equipment provided
- • OSHA 10 certification (if needed)
- • Health/life/dental insurance
- • Weekly pay
- • Generous Referral Bonus Program
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.