Temp to Perm
$25.00 - $40.00
The Foreman will provide leadership and technical expertise for a solar installation crew. The
Foreman is responsible for the safety, quality, customer service, and productivity of each
assigned solar installation project. The Foreman is a working field position that leads a team
of 3 to 6 members to successfully complete residential solar projects.
Why work for us? We offer competitive pay, benefits and incentives.
Referral Bonuses see below!
• $100 for a helper
• $250 for an apprentice
• $500 for a journey level
Responsible for the successful installation of residential solar projects including the
installation of the electrical systems that interconnect the solar array to the grid power
of the customer's residential property
● When assigned, safely lead or assist solar battery installations
● Organize, lead, and train crew members to complete projects within established
guidelines and timeframes
● Ensure attention to detail with an emphasis on safety, quality, customer service, and
● Effectively manage all aspects of the construction workflow of the project to drive
● Ensure that there is adequate materials and equipment to safely and efficiently
● Effectively maintain project documentation and photo requirements
● Demonstrate knowledge of OSHA standards related to photovoltaic installations and
enforce safety practices and standards
● Check on progress of installers every hour throughout the installation to ensure the
installation process; Follow construction job flow procedures
● Develop a positive working dynamic within installation crew and branch co-workers;
Analyze and resolve worker problems and recommend solutions; Maintain consistent
and appropriate interface with customer throughout construction phase
● Assist the crew on the roof as needed to ensure an efficient and high quality installation
● Perform weekly vehicle inspection for proper tire pressure, oil level, working lights, etc.
● Obtain customer payments and deliver to management as required
● Ensure accuracy of your own and crew's time sheets
● Provide construct-ability feedback to management
● Maintain excellent lines of communication
● Perform service calls when necessary
● 5% travel required
Qualifications & Experience
- ● Electrical/PV Installation Knowledge: Working knowledge of current NEC codes. Ability
- to interpret single line drawings and PV systems from roof to meter. Demonstrates
- knowledge of electrical principles as it pertains to solar interconnection/tie-in and code
- and how PV systems operate. Understands interconnection activities. Understands
- basic construction principles.
- ● Safety: Adheres to company safety policies and procedures including ability to identify
- and report safety hazards, and the ability to encourage others to work safely
- ● Customer Service: Ability to establish rapport, build relationships and loyalty with
- external and internal customers and coworkers, and remains tactful when
- ● Results Driven: Proven ability to meet deadlines and key metrics. Works independently,
- as a team player, and drives results in a fast paced, team based environment. Must be
- willing to assist teammates and build strong relationships to achieve company and
- department goals
- ● Problem Solving: Solid logical decision making and troubleshooting skills with the
- ability to problem solve in a timely and effective manner. Exercises good judgment.
- Takes ownership of issues or questions and will escalate problems to the appropriate
- persons and follow up accordingly with the customer. Knows when to involve
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.