PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for experienced HVAC Technicians for commercial and maintenance work in Chantilly, Virginia. Candidates must be able to pass a government background (this position) and have at least 7 years of previous commercial or maintenance HVAC experience.
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing ventilation, air conditioning systems, refrigeration systems, and equipment
- Troubleshoot and diagnose
- Keep logs and records of all maintenance performed
- Inspect, repair, and modify HVAC equipment to include refrigeration, compressors, receivers, condensers, chillers, water cooling towers, and converter units and pumps
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a minimum 7 years of commercial HVAC experience
- Possess a current CFC/Universal certification
- Possess tools of the trade
- Dedicated to safety at all times
- Hold a current OSHA 10 certification - preferred but not required
- Ability to lift 50 pounds throughout shift and maneuver in various ways to accomplish tasks
- Ability to pass a government background check
- Able to reliably report to sites throughout the DMV area (Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.