Colorado Springs, Colorado
Temp to Perm
$34.00 - $38.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for a dynamic journeyman level HVAC Service Tech for unexposed and exposed ducting. The ideal candidate would be able to work on high security military bases and other government buildings.
We offer employee of the month incentives, OSHA 10 trainings and advancements to more challenging projects. Your skills make the world work! We Respect you and we Appreciate you! Working with PeopleReady Skilled Trades you can expect honest communication, dedicated office staff who care about all aspects of safety, regular job site visits and much more!
Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors.
Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
Other ways to apply: email resume to email@example.com or call 720-315-2197 for consideration.
We look forward to you joining our team! Apply today for immediate placements!
- Utilize and interpret blueprints to determine how and where to fabricate, assemble and install sheet metal products
- Measure, mark dimensions and lay out material to be installed using tools such as scribes, rulers, calculators and squares
- Fasten joints and seams in sheet metal with solder, welds, caulk, bolts and metal driver clips, ensuring work is done carefully and bonds will last
- Install assemblies, including pipes, HVAC ducts, flashings, rain gutters and furnace casings in supportive frameworks
- Ensure that efficiency is maximized while fabricating and installing HVAC systems
- Installing and fabricating metal
- Select the appropriate type and gauge of sheet metal to be used in projects according to specifications
- Ensure safety is a priority on the job during all activities, including using hand & power tools
- Use hand and power tools to trim, buff, smooth, file and grind metal surfaces and joints of parts that have been assembled to ensure safety and a seamless appearance
Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- • Ability to lift heavy materials and tools
- • Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- • Excellent math skills
- • At least 4 years of sheet metal experience
- • OSHA certification preferred
- • Knowledge of building codes
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.