$25.00 - $50.00
We are currently looking for HVAC Technicians with experience in commercial or industrial service work with chillers, CRAC units, split units, and rooftop units over 5-ton. This is a full-time direct hire position with an established local contractor that is offering competitive hourly pay.
· Troubleshoot and diagnose commercial/industrial HVAC systems and units and make necessary repairs
· Meet and interact with customers and efficiently evaluate their needs and make recommendations
· Work with and repair systems and equipment that would include 5-25+ ton rooftop units, split systems, CRAC units, chillers, refrigeration, etc.
· Build and maintain customer relationships
· Safely operate a company vehicle and travel to various customer locations through the use of a dispatch system
Qualifications & Experience
- · EPA Universal Certified and registered with TDLR
- · Minimum of 5 years of commercial or industrial HVAC experience
- · Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- · Dedicated to safety at all times
- · Ability to work independently in the service field
- · Ability to pass a background check and drug screen and have a good driving record
- · Ability to travel overnight and work out of town
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.