$19.00 - $20.00
Onsite clean up, move/ store material, demo, assist other trades in performing there work.
Maintain a clean and safe job site
Complete task at the direction of supervisor
Show up on time and complete full length of job assignment
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have right to work documents
- Reliable transportation
- Minimum 6 months experience in construction required
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Able to focus on details at all times
- Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
- Able to work outdoors in all temperatures, which may include heat (temperatures above 100 degrees) or cold (temperatures below 32 degrees)
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.