Temp to Perm
$16.00 - $30.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is currently hiring experienced Plumbers from helper to journeyman level for our commercial, multi-family residential and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of Gulf Coast Florida’s leading construction solutions team.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures
- Perform installation of plumbing systems of new construction and remodels
- Install, repair and maintain pipes, valves, fittings, drainage systems and fixtures in commercial and residential structures
- Unloading and carrying materials to the jobsite
- Utilizing hand tools and cutters to cut pipe to desired lengths and electric and hand threaders to thread pipe
- Installing fittings and components above and in ground
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals
- Maintain safety practices at all times
- Maintain a clean work environment
- Other duties assigned
Competitive pay up to $30 an hour.
Sign on bonus upon completion of 160 hours.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in the trade. Must be at least 18 years old. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Ability to stand, bend, and kneel. Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite. References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
Heavy Equipment OperatorNaples, Florida
HVAC Sheet Metal MechanicNaples, Florida
Construction HelperNaples, Florida
Drywall Installer and FinisherNaples, Florida
Duct InsulatorNaples, Florida
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.