Port Charlotte, Florida
As a Skilled Labor with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing, and Carpentry Subcontractors on commercial projects throughout the Sarasota, FL area. In this role, you’ll earn $18 – $20 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
- Hours: Monday – Friday | 8 hour shift
- Assist with carrying and staging material throughout the project.
- Measure and accurately cut material such as wood, pipes, etc., for the trades workers you are assisting.
- Assist with installing hangers and fixtures as needed.
- Maintain a clean work environment to include trash removal, sweeping, and organize tools and materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Be at least 18 years of age
- • Own a tool pouch and basic commercial tool set.
- • Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- • Prior experience working on a commercial construction job site.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.