WelderLincoln, Rhode Island
Lincoln, Rhode Island
PeopleReady has immediate openings for experienced Welder / Fabricators for full time employment! As this position annually generates more demand than supply, we can say without a hitch that we need your talents. Are you ready to lend them to us?
This role is a 5 – 6 week project based out of BLACKSTONE MA. We are offering hotel and food compensation for qualified candidates. Call (603) 619-8559 to learn more!
Ideal candidates will have experience in: Welding Machine Set-up; Mig/Tig and Stick welding.
Benefits of Working For PeopleReady Skilled Trades:
• Work with a team that is motivated to keep you busy.
• PeopleReady Skilled trades offers weekly pay and flexible schedule working on a variety of projects in a large network of contractors..
• Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and sick time.
• Opportunity to go thru OSHA 10 training if you don’t have it already.
• We offer referral bonuses where you can make up to $500 referring a journey level tradesperson.
You can earn up to $1500 extra in our Respect the Craft program based on working hours for us.
- Unloading and bringing materials to the jobsite
- Setting up welding leads and grounds
- Using one or more specific welding methods
- Studying blueprints or project specifications in addition to calculating the dimensions of the parts being welded
- Measuring and cutting weld material to desired lengths with a torch or electric saw
- Inspecting grooves, angles, or gap allowances, using micrometer, caliper, and precision measuring instruments
- Resolving required equipment and welding method, applying knowledge of metallurgy, geometry, and welding techniques
- Laying out, positioning, and securing parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler
Qualifications & Experience
- Two years of experience in welding and certifications in Mig/Tig and Stick welding
- Knowledge with measurements and takeoffs for pipe/structure components
- Verifiable references to confirm your professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic
- Able to focus on details at all times
- Able to lift 50 pounds in order to load and unload materials as well as carry needed tools to and from the jobsite
- Able to work in varying inside and/or outside temperatures, which may include heat (temperatures above 100 degrees) or cold (temperatures below 32 degrees), in addition to fumes, odors, dusts, gases, poor ventilation, etc.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.