Charlotte, North Carolina
$16.00 - $25.00
Are you looking for a full-time or part-time opportunity in construction? Are you the type of person who loves diversity in you work day? We are now hiring for Construction Associates with a real passion for working with their hands to positively chip in at construction jobsites.
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring motivated individuals looking for work opportunities in commercial construction in Charlotte and the surrounding areas! We are currently seeking candidates for a variety of roles that will help us service our client’s projects at various job sites. Individuals in these roles work as a team to carry-out project plans from site preparation to completion. Ideal candidates are: Self Driven, Reliable, Committed, and Willing to Learn and Grow.
• Competitive Wages
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Coverage
• OSHA 10 trainings
• Work close to home
• Referral Bonus Program – $$$ earn for referring friends
• Employee Of the Month Incentives
• Personal Protective Equipment Offered to all Associates
We are specifically looking for experienced craft professionals for the following trades:
• Carpenters (Finish & Trim / Framing / Form)
• Heavy Equipment Operators (Excavators / Bull Dozers / Skid Steer)
• HVAC Sheet Metal Mechanics & Helpers
• Plumbers & Pipefitters
• Skilled Laborer (OSHA-10 Preferable)
- Moving, securing, installing, building, and loading or unloading materials
- Assisting in the building or construction of various things
- Some specialized tasks may require on-the job training, which we provide
- Effectively using heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
- Moving items from place to place, according to direction from the site supervisor
- Moving dirt or other material as directed in plans or by supervisor
Qualifications & Experience
- Has a minimum of 1 year of solid commercial construction experience.
- Possesses tools of the trade.
- Has reliable transportation to/from the job site.
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs throughout shift.
- Ability to perform a variety of maneuvers throughout shift.
- OSHA 10 a significant plus but not required
Other Jobs in Your Area
Plumber Journeyman Charlotte NCCharlotte, North Carolina
Plumber apprentice / Mid level Charlotte NCCharlotte, North Carolina
Carpenters in Charlotte NC Apprentice / midlevelCharlotte, North Carolina
Carpenters Experienced CHARLOTTE NCCharlotte, North Carolina
Electricians Apprentice / MidlevelCharlotte, North Carolina
Journeyman Electricians Charlotte NCCharlotte, North Carolina
Electrician Charlotte NCCHARLOTTE, North Carolina
HVAC CHARLOTTE NCCharlotte, North Carolina
Skilled Trades Positions in Charlotte NCCharlotte, North Carolina
Heavy Equipment operator Charlotte NCCharlotte, North Carolina
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.