Lebanon, New Hampshire
$25.00 - $29.00
As Electrician Apprentice with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support electrical contractors throughout Lebanon, NH . In this temporary role, you’ll earn $22 – $28 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule. You can also earn up to a $1,500 bonus as part of our Respect the Craft tradesperson recognition program!
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Hours: Monday-Saturday, 40+ hours
Learning from the master electrician and completing all assigned duties.
Identifying, analyzing, troubleshooting, and assisting with repairs of equipment and electrical faults.
Traveling out to various public and private spaces to assist the master electrician.
Interpreting blueprints and schematics.
Updating work logs, client accounts, and handling other administrative duties.
Completing electrical installations and carrying out various maintenance duties.
Qualifications & Experience
- Be at least 18+ years of age
- Current/Active NH Electrician Apprentice Card
- OSHA-10 Certification or a willingness to obtain it
- A relevant license and certification.
- Practical experience working with electrical systems and equipment.
- Ability to read technical manuals, blueprints, and schematics.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- A willingness to learn and work overtime when required.
- Ability to handle criticism appropriately.
- A valid driver's license or reliable transport.
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior experience in the commercial field required
- Prior experience using hand tools required
- Position may require a drug screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.