SAINT ROSE, Louisiana
Temp to Perm
$23.00 - $30.00
We are seeking an experienced CNC – Setup technician to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 7 years of experience in CNC Mill setup using G and M Codes. Mastercam experience is a plus.
CNC machinist uses computer software programs to create operating instructions for computer numerically controlled precision machinery such as presses, drills, and lathes. CNC Setup – NO MANUAL – All computer-based – Safely and efficiently loads raw materials and sets up accessories – Keep detailed records to perform maintenance procedures on any machine needed by the production line or department.
3 Shifts available
24-hour Operation working 5-7 days a week!
- Set up CNC milling machines to produce precision parts
- Read blueprints, schematics, and engineering drawings to determine machining operations
- Create, edit, and troubleshoot CNC programs using G and M codes
- Select and install tooling, fixtures, and work-holding devices
- Monitor machine performance and make necessary adjustments
- Perform routine maintenance on machines and equipment
- Ensure that all parts meet quality standards
- All computer-based "NO MANUAL"
- Safely and efficiently loads raw materials and sets up accessories
- Keep detailed records to perform maintenance procedures on any machine needed by the production line or department.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in CNC Mill setup and programming using G and M Codes
- Proficient in reading blueprints, schematics, and engineering drawings
- Experience with Mastercam is a plus
- Strong understanding of machining principles and techniques
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce high-quality work
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- If you meet the above requirements and are looking for a challenging opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration. We offer competitive compensation packages, benefits, and opportunities for growth within the company.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.