CVMs must be capable of performing a variety of tasks including scheduled and unscheduled maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and retrofit (improve invulnerability and survivability) on the Armys Stryker family of vehicles (FOVs) components pursuant to applicable contracts within the organization.
· Repair of Driveline components including Differentials, Wheel Drives / Steer Wheels, Transfer cases and other related components
· Scheduled maintenance:Periodic and preventative manufacturer (in accordance with the IETM) required maintenance to extend the life of the vehicle and/or performing upgrades as mandated during a designated period of time by customer.
· Unscheduled maintenance: The emergent, corrective or restorative maintenance requirements not previously planned or programmed but require prompt attention and must be added to, integrated with, or substituted for previously scheduled workloads.
· Troubleshooting: Systematically identifying issues and problems within the complex mechanical systems, electronics, computers and software systems within the Stryker family of vehicles.
Meeting safety requirements with OSHA, ANSI and ASME industrial standards, compliance and technical training, administrative duties to meet contract obligations and organizational requirements, adhering to Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) compliance.
Qualifications & Experience
- • Three to five years mechanic experience -- maintenance on tactical/combat vehicles preferred (- 91B, 91S, 63S, 63W or 63B MCM or USMC MOS' 2147, 3521, 3522, 3524) Experience on Stryker, LAV 2.5 or LAV III desirable
- • Documented commercial training and/or experience acceptable in lieu of military vehicle experience
- • The ability to use calibrated measuring equipment such as micrometers, height and depth gauges and other associated tooling
- • Work in improved and unimproved maintenance facilities as well as field environment
- • Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and organize/prioritize multiple tasks
- • Must be able to foster and enhance teaming environment
- • Working knowledge with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Lotus Notes preferred
- • Must be US Person
- • Ability to work extensive extended hours in a fast paced, challenging, high pressure environment
- • Ability to deploy and meet requirements where and when needed to support fielding missions; CONUS and OCONUS as required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.