ELLSWORTH AFB, South Dakota
As a concrete finisher with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll embark on a high-level project on an Air Force Base in Ellsworth, South Dakota. In this Journey-level l role, you’ll earn $29.25 – 32.00 an hour plus $100 per diem, enjoy weekly pay and health insurance benefits.
Come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text 615-852-9211 to speak with a recruiter.
Skilled Trades Recruiter: Joe Gallagher
As a Concrete Finisher, you will be responsible for placing, finishing, protecting, and repairing concrete in a variety of construction projects on the base.
**100/diem days worked for those who qualify**
- Place, spread, compact, finish, and cure concrete using various hand and power tools
- Operate power trowels, screeds, and other equipment to finish concrete surfaces to specified textures
- Repair, patch, and resurface concrete structures as needed
- Ensure that all work is completed according to safety regulations and quality standards
- Collaborate with other team members to complete projects on time and within budget
- Maintain and clean tools and equipment after use
Qualifications & Experience
- Tools of the trade
- Proven experience as a Concrete Finisher or similar role
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and construction drawings
- Knowledge of concrete mixing, pouring, and finishing techniques
- Physical stamina and strength to perform tasks such as lifting, bending, and standing for extended periods
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.