Temp to Perm
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring for Electricians! As an Electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support electrical contractors throughout Stockton Ca. In this role, you’ll earn 40 – 45 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Review blueprints and building code specifications to determine work details and procedures
Measure, cut and bend wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
Perform semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
Qualifications & Experience
- · A current/active California Journeyman license is a must
- · OSHA-10 Certification (we offer complimentary training if needed)
- · Ability to efficiently bend pipe
- · Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- · Open to day or night shifts
- · Have own Electrical Tools in order to work
- · Position may require a drug screen
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.