$18.00 - $32.00
As a Commercial Electrician with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support electrical contractors throughout Sarasota, FL. In this full time role, you’ll earn up to $32 an hour (based on experience), enjoy weekly pay, and health insurance benefits.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Hours: 5 X 8’s, Monday – Friday, 40+ hours
Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
Install various types of raceway and cable tray systems
Troubleshoot motor and control systems
Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
Review blueprints and building code specifications to determine work details and procedures
Measure, cut and bend wire and conduit using measuring instruments and hand tools
Perform semiskilled and unskilled laboring duties related to the installation, maintenance, and repair of a wide variety of electrical systems and equipment
Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code as well as all safety codes
Qualifications & Experience
- 2 or more years of proven experience as an Electrician
- Proficient with electrical processes & codes
- Competent with reading blueprints, drawings, & diagrams
- Ability to bend and run conduit
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
- Prior experience in the commercial field preferred
- Prior experience using hand tools, power tools, conduit benders
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.