As an experienced concrete form carpenter with tools with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support commercial, and/or industrial projects in an outdoor in the Oklahoma City area.
In this form carpenter role, you’ll earn “up to” $24/hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades.
Interested? Apply today!
- Perform a variety of carpentry tasks on construction projects.
- Read and interpret blueprints, plans, and schematics.
- Accurately measure, cut, and shape materials.
- Install doors, windows, and other fixtures.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure construction projects are completed on time and to specifications.
- Build and set forms out of wood, metal and Symon forms
- Help pour concrete into forms
- Tie rebar
- Strip forms after concrete is set
- Clean forms and prep for next project
- Proficient in measuring and cutting
- Able to work at heights
- Ability to work without close supervision once directed on task
- Follows all safety rules on the job site and encourages others to do the same
Qualifications & Experience
- 2+ years experience building and setting forms
- Tools of the trade
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work in variable weather (cold, heat, windy, etc)
- Ability to stand, bend, kneel and walk for extended periods throughout the day with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.