$25.00 - $35.00
We are looking for Field Service Technicians for an established equipment company that serves the greater Brockton area. Candidates will need to have prior experience troubleshooting/diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electrical issues (preferably 480V) and reading blueprints/electrical schematics.
Full-time, direct hire with benefits. Company van with specialty tools provided.
- Troubleshoot and perform diagnostics on equipment that is malfunctioning and determine causes and perform repairs as suggested by assessment.
- Test and document operating parameters of equipment after maintenance and repairs.
- Document all work performed daily using company provided technology.
- Provide customer service through effective communication, interpersonal skills, and professionalism.
- Display effective time management and independent problem solving.
- Adhere to and practice proper safety procedures and use protective equipment at all times.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience within the HVAC, industrial, millwright, automotive, mechanical, or generator industries, etc.
- Ability to complete work within assigned deadlines.
- Utilize technology required for communication, research, work orders, and programming various controllers.
- Ability pass a background check and drug screen.
- Ability to work a rotating schedule of on-call work (evenings, weekends, holidays).
- Some travel may be required but not a guarantee (will vary by location).
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.