Temp to Perm
$ - $27.00
Service, repair, and/or propose replacement of warm air furnaces, air conditioners, duct distribution systems, boilers, water heaters, related piping and electrical.
• To service and startup equipment and adjust to the manufacturers and job specification.
• To troubleshoot, adapt, and resolve/repair all issues that arise that would keep the equipment from functioning properly.
• Communicate to the consumer on the proper operation and owner’s maintenance of the installed equipment. Answer related questions as to operation, features, and functions to the homeowner.
• Perform required documentation for each call, recording recommendations, repairs, accurate readings, and observations. Have client sign necessary paper work and collect payments as directed.
Pay is up to $27.00 per Hour DOE.
HVAC Residential Service Technician Responsibilities/Duties/Functions/Tasks
• Customer service orientated.
• Must have a good working knowledge of our products and services being offered. This may require additional study and training both on and off site.
• Establish goals and objectives as they relate to the position, along with a plan of action to attain or exceed set goals.
• Regularly review and monitor progress against goals and seek assistance as needed.
• Communicate effectively with associates, superiors, vendors, and customers.
• Ask and obtain customer referral’s and web recommendations
• Possess superior interpersonal skills.
• Should be able to read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, and specifications.
• Must be able to accurately list/order materials and supplies.
• Must be able to work under time constraints, budgetary limits, and pressures.
• Efficiently manage his/her time and schedules.
• Must be capable of understanding client needs, and favorably influence their decision.
• Constantly be learning through training from suppliers, trade shows, seminars, independent study, and other employees.
• Maintain clean, neat, and professional appearance.
• Work and drive safely, and can recognize and avoid dangerous situations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must have a current Universal EPA Certification and a Background check will be required
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.