San Fernando, California
$28.00 - $35.00
As Journeyman HVAC Installer with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support HVAC Contractors throughout Los Angeles County. In this long-term role, you’ll earn $28.00 – $35.00 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text 714-462-0200 to speak with a recruiter today!
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
$$$ Referral Bonuses – Ask for details (Subject to change)
• $100 for a Helper
• $250 for an Apprentice – All Trades
• $500 for a Journey Level – All Trades
- Install HVAC distribution lines and equipment according to design plans
- Install split systems, heat pumps, and condensers on roofs
- Use hand tools and portable power tools in the installation of joints of duct such as slide and drive, TDF, snap lock, and other assemblies as required
- Layout openings and coordinates with other trades
- Inspects assemblies and installation for quality assurance
- Erect and install equipment such as air handling units, VAV boxes, fan power boxes, and others as required Loads and unloads construction materials from trucks and into buildings
- Works safely, encourages others to do so, and complies with applicable health and safety-related rules, regulations, and procedures
Qualifications & Experience
- • E-Verify - Eligible to work in the USA
- • Minimum 5 years of experience on commercial and/or residential construction sites
- • State Certification, Licenses or Credentials
- • Self-sufficient and fully tooled in the trade
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.