$19.00 - $21.00
NOW HIRING A PROPERTY MAINTENANCE/LABORER FOR AN IMMEDIATE JOB OPENING IN KIRKLAND AND SURROUNDING AREAS!!
Pay: $20 + DOE
Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental Offered. Sick Leave.
Job Description – General Site Maintenance
The following is an outline of the responsibilities and duties
- Forklift Safety Training Card – Training will be provided if needed.
- Current CPR & Basic First Aid certification
- Complete Tenant/Office generated Work Requests within an acceptable response time
- Communicate issues to Property Management when repairs/issues cannot be resolved in a timely manner
- Ensure “lock out tag out” policy is followed when working on an energized circuit
Site Maintenance Duties
- Maintain shop cleanliness and help keep it organized at all time
- Emptying trash receptacles throughout the property including parking areas
- Responsible for performing the “retail trash run”
- Responsible for hanging elevator pads as needed
- Pressure Washing
- General site cleanliness, sweeping, spot cleaning,
- Help others with projects, moving furniture and equipment, hanging pictures and such
- Responsible for maintaining an acceptable level of cleanliness of assigned area including picking up trash and debris, cleaning fire extinguisher boxes, cleaning all signage and light fixtures in that assigned area
Qualifications & Experience
- • Able to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- • 6+ Months of Construction and/or Maintenance Experience
- • Valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.