Temp to Perm
$18.00 - $21.00
Would you like to make a difference at one of Portland’s premier property management companies? If so, PeopleReady Skilled Trades is looking for an experienced, energetic, and talented professional we would like you on our team!
We have full-time Temp to Hire positions in Beaverton, Oregon.
A property Maintenance Technician performs moderate to difficult repairs and preventative maintenance to maintain the condition and appearance of the property.
If you have any more questions about this position or PeopleReady Skilled Trades, please call our office at (503)692-4436 and ask for a recruiter.
Interior and exterior common area upkeep including litter patrol of parking lots, trash enclosures and laundry rooms, community center and carports, and pressure washing of buildings and interior walkways.
Actively coordinate and participate in turnovers and maintenance requests.
Timely and professional response to ongoing maintenance needs within 24-hour response guidelines.
Fix multiple maintenance tasks such as the replacement of sprinkler heads.
Gardening, trimming and planting throughout the property.
Complete hot water maintenance. Fix, repair, and replace appliances.
Paint interior and exterior.
Hang drywall and sheetrock where needed.
Other duties assigned as required and necessary.
Qualifications & Experience
- Must be 18 years or older with a valid photo ID.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Minimum of one year of maintenance experience or handyman experience.
- Ability to speak, read, write, understand, and follow written instructions in English.
- The ability to provide excellent customer service to residents and the public.
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds. Lifting heavy items is a must. Labor-intensive position.
- Work up to 40 hours per week.
- Must have all Maintenance tools to perform work at the site.
- Verifiable work history that confirms your professional skills and experience.
- Some Construction Associate assignments have additional screening requirements, such as background checks and/or drug screenings.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.