$28.00 - $35.00
As Concrete Carpenter with PeopleReady Skilled Trades, you’ll support Contractors throughout Ventura County. In this long-term role, you’ll earn $28.00 – $35.00 an hour, enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text 805-276-4484 to speak with a recruiter today!
• Medical, Vision, Dental
• Flexible work schedule
• Referral Bonus Programs
• OSHA 10 Training – (Available if interested)
- Set forms & lay rebar
- Work on slopes building custom homes and units
- Mix concrete, grout, & other concrete products by hand or mixing machine
- Assemble & dismantle various types of forms made of wood and metal
- Work from blueprints to carry out tasks of the day
- Install RAAC (Reinforced Autoclaved Aerated Concrete)
- Screed and edge concrete on curbs, gutters, and sidewalks
Qualifications & Experience
- - E-Verify: Eligible to work in the U.S.
- - Minimum 4 years of experience on commercial and/or residential construction sites
- - Have tools of the trade & ability to bring them to the job site
- - Verifiable references
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.