PeopleReady is currently hiring experienced Commercial Electricians for our commercial, multi-family, and industrial projects. Providing our clients with quality craftsmanship has given us the reputation as one of Atlanta’s leading construction solutions team.
Call or Text 470-344-3682 for more information about our opportunities.
Pays up to $28/hr.
- Review blueprints along with building code specifications to determine work details and procedures.
- Perform installation and maintenance of electrical systems of new construction and remodels.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- Feed, pull and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wire at junction points.
- Collaborate with general contractors and other construction professionals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Two years of experience in the trade.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Tools of trade and the ability to bring them onsite.
- References to verify your professional skills and experience.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.