Palo Alto, California
$25.00 - $45.00
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is hiring for Apprentice and Journeyman Electricians for a Residential project in Palo Alto, CA.
In this role as an electrician, you’ll earn 25 -45 an hour DOE enjoy weekly pay, health insurance benefits and a flexible work schedule.
Whether you’re new to the trades or a seasoned pro, come take charge of your career with PeopleReady Skilled Trades. Interested? Apply today!
Please call or text Tommy Nguyen today at (707) 210-4715 .
- Install and repair various types of raceway and cable tray systems electrical equipment and fixtures
- Troubleshoot motor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Worked with all types of Rigid Metal Conduit' RMC and IMC to include the following...
- Electrical Metallic Tubing (EMT)
- Electrical Non-Metallic Tubing (ENT)
- Flexible Metal Conduit (FMC and LFMC).
- Rigid PVC Conduit
- Knowledge of NEC a plus.
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, electrical equipment and hand tools and manuals
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum 5+years of experience on residential construction sites
- In-depth knowledge of building codes and laws in your area
- Perform tests and use the results to diagnose problems
- Have all of the tools of your trade on hand and be able to bring them to your jobsite
- References that will verify your professional skills and experience appreciated.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.