$22.00 - $25.00
NOW HIRING Apprentice Concrete Carpenters FOR IMMEDIATE POSITION in Portland Oregon. As a Concrete Carpenter, your primary duties will include the construction of structural concrete formwork with an emphasis on tilt up and cast in place structures. Other rough and finish carpentry duties may be assigned. Basic ability to tie rebar and finish concrete are considered added value skills.
• Pay: $22.00 – $25.00 DOE
• Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision offered.
Contact a Recruiter today at 503-692-4436
Specific Skills and Knowledge Requirements:
- Extensive working knowledge of power tools, equipment and various construction materials
- Ability to read, interpret, and work from basic and routine sketches, blueprints, specifications, and construction drawings
- Ability to set up and use a laser level to establish and check elevations
- Ability to operate or be trained to operate a scissor lift, self-propelled aerial platform lift, and a reach forklift
- Build concrete forms, footing and stem walls.
- Basic Carpentry skills as well
- Ability and willingness to work in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to the elements
- Ability to walk over rough, uneven or slippery surfaces
- Ability to climb stairs or ladders
- Ability to work in a variety of physical positions which include, but are not limited to, sitting, standing, kneeling, squatting, crawling, and walking
- Ability to lift, carry or otherwise move or position objects weighing up to 50 pounds
Qualifications & Experience
- Have reliable transportation
- • Ability to work Monday through Friday day shift
- • Ability to work overtime as required including extended work days and weekends as necessary
- • Minimum three (3) years experience in concrete formwork is preferred
- • valid RIGHT TO WORK DOCUMENTS for Employment in the US
- Verifiable work references for your trade
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.