Temp to Perm
$20.00 - $30.00
We are seeking your expertise. If you know how to finish concrete, including laying down base material, basic forms, and work with slopes then we need YOU!!! This job pays 20/hr to 30/hr DOE
Apply with us and we will get you working!
Jobs range from large commercial long term projects to short term and small projects. Both residential and commercial. Buildings, roads and freeways, homes, curb and gutter, parking structures, sidewalks and driveways.
- OSHA 10 certified is a plus but not required
- Correctly interpret blueprints, specifications, and project pans to meet client’s needs
- Finishers must know how to use a float and edger.
- Use tools to cut and saw boards, timbers, or plywood to specific dimensions
- Load and unload materials, machinery, and tools
- Create and assemble forms by hand
- Set and strip wall forms
- Build shoring and braces
- Assist in pouring concrete
- Maintain a safe, clean job site according to OSHA and company guidelines
- Practice and adhere to all safety protocol
- Accurately erect forms, framework, scaffolding, etc.
- Ability to listen and follow directions
Qualifications & Experience
- 6 months minimum experience. Must be 18 years of age with valid ID. References to verify your professional skills and experience. Strong work ethic and positive attitude will serve you well. Hard working and reliable. must be a self-starter & be able to keep busy and help where needed.
Other Jobs in Your Area
PeopleReady Skilled Trades is a specialized division of PeopleReady, a TrueBlue company (NYSE: TBI). Since 1987, we have connected tradespeople and work across a wide range of trades, including carpentry, electrical, plumbing, welding, solar installations and more. Whether you need a single tradesperson or require a coordinated effort to dispatch skilled workers across multiple projects, we ensure you have the right people with the right tools, on-site and on time.